Dry Ice Multi-Use
Dry Ice Probless Multi-Use
The T-Stream™ Dry Ice Multi-Use is a USB temperature and humidity data logger device that can be immersed directly into dry ice. It can be used both with and without an external probe. Given its resistance to very low temperatures, the Dry Ice MU logger can monitor and record temperatures as low as -90°C and with an external probe as low as -200°C.
Some of its innovative characteristics are:
- Can be immersed directly into dry ice while maintaining excellent accuracy.
- Endurable 2pcs 3.6V battery which allows 30 day continued exposure to dry ice temperatures.
- Active data such as temp/time/alarm can be viewed on the LCD display with a click.
- Parameters preconfigured and reprogrammable before use.
- No additional software required.
- Automatic generation of encrypted PDF/CSV files
- Electronic validation certificate on board with six points of calibration.
- External probe is OPTIONAL
- Contains additional functions such as Start Delay, Manual Stop Block, Password Protection and the Mark function to indicate and event.